All our powerheads and accessories eliminate 100% of dirt, dust and allergens
vacuumed from a home or vehicle, but the Wet/Dry Separator goes one step further
by removing moisture and liquids too. The Wet/Dry Vac works great on carpets, floors
and upholstery in homes, boats and RVs, as well as on cement surfaces like
basement or garage floors. The durable stainless steel construction of the WetVac
also makes it perfect for commercial uses, especially restaurants!
The Wet/Dry Vac has a 3-gallon collection capacity, comes with a convenient trolley
cart that's removable, and includes a:
- 24-foot flexible 1.25" hose with a custom-molded plastic easy-grip handle and cuff –
the hose can be used with the Wet/Dry Vac or inserted directly into an inlet valve
- 6-foot hose with cuffs to connect the Wet/Dry Vac to the inlet valve
- 6-inch connector that allows a standard hose cuff to connect to the Wet/Dry Vac
- Two-piece plastic wand set
- Four deluxe cleaning tools: 10" combo bare floor/carpet brush with a push-button
squeegee, crevice nozzle, upholstery tool and dusting brush
The Wet/Dry Vac uses the suction of the power unit, but liquid is prevented from
reaching and entering the unit by an innovative float inside the Wet/Dry
Vac canister lid. If the water level gets too high, the float closes the air flow
to the power unit. Two release buttons allow both hoses to be quickly removed so
the canister can easily be emptied. Many homeowners also use the Wet/Dry Vac hose
and tools as a separate cleaning kit for their garage.
With so many uses and applications, the Wet/Dry Vac complements any system!